Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

*IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

1. This is Where the World Ends
This Is Where the World Ends
Release Date: March 22nd

2. The Mirror King

The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2)
Release Date: April 5th


3. Some Kind of Happiness
Some Kind of Happiness
Release Date: May 17th

4. The Rose & the Dagger
The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)
Release Date: May 3rd

5. A Court of Mist and Fury
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
Release Date: May 3rd

6. The Unexpected Everything
The Unexpected Everything
Release Date: May 3rd

7. Down With the Shine
Down With the Shine
Release Date: April 26th

8. The King Slayer
The King Slayer (The Witch Hunter, #2)
Release Date: June 14th

9. The Raven King
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)
Release Date: April 26th

10. Girl Against the Universe
Girl Against the Universe
Release Date: May 17th



What books are you anticipating?

2 comments :

  1. I'm beyond excited for The Raven King! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so anxious for Down With the Shine. Ever since I first saw it, I knew it was something I wanted to read. Great list and I would like to read The King Slayer as well, but still need to read the first one.

    ReplyDelete