Friday, November 27, 2015

Cover Lust: Hold Still by Nina LaCour


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Hold Still
I am a girl ready to explode into nothing.

That night Ingrid told Caitlin, I'll go wherever you go. But by dawn, Ingrid was dead and Caitlin was alone. Suddenly Caitlin has to deal with a completely unfamiliar life—a life without the art, the laughter, the music, and the joy she shared with her best friend. When she finds the journal Ingrid left behind, Caitlin gets a chance to learn about another side of her friend; and the journal becomes her guide as she deals with forging new friendships, finding a first love, and learning to live without the one person who knew her best.
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble













 Why did I pick this cover? 
I love the photography in this cover! I love the blurring on the edges that suggest movement, as well as the text. I especially love the color scheme!
 What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment