Friday, September 11, 2015

Cover Lust: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!


Since You've Been Gone
It was Sloane who yanked Emily out of her shell and made life 100% interesting. But right before what should have been the most epic summer, Sloane just…disappears. All she leaves behind is a to-do list.

On it, thirteen Sloane-inspired tasks that Emily would normally never try. But what if they could bring her best friend back?

Apple picking at night? Okay, easy enough.

Dance until dawn? Sure. Why not?

Kiss a stranger? Um...

Emily now has this unexpected summer, and the help of Frank Porter (totally unexpected), to check things off Sloane's list. Who knows what she’ll find?

Go skinny-dipping? Wait...what?
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble




 Why did I pick this cover? 
I admit that I'm biased, because I love this book, but it's such a fun cover and it screams summer! I love the font and how it looks like a photo you would take with a friend.
 What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment