Thursday, July 16, 2015

Cover vs Cover: Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas

This week's pick is...

 VS.  The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)
ARC                      Published
The first cover is thee one that was originally revealed, and distributed onto ARCs I believe, the second one is what was actually published. Frankly, I prefer the ARC cover. I love covers with the half effect, with the storm and the castle, this cover looks so fantastic and it's what made me add the book originally. Then the changed it to the fire dragon, which looks a bit cheesy to me.
 Final Verdict: ARC
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. Hmmm...I don’t know. I like both covers, but would choose the final one just because all three covers match, haha! Love this book though...need to pick up book 2! Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like both covers. I prefer the first one, personally, BUT I can see why they changed it - the second seems more fitting to the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one yet, but I kind of like the final version more...this one is a hard choice though because they're both so good!

    ReplyDelete