Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top ELEVEN Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

So, even though I'm usually disappointed when a book goes to screen, I still get very excited! For this list I'll include some that I think would look awesome on screen! 


MOVIES


TV

These aren't all the books that I think would look AMAZING on screen, but these are some of the first ones I thought of!

What books do you think need some screentime?


3 comments :

  1. I love the idea of Cinder and The Immortal Rules. That is one of my favorite series, but I always forget about it when coming up with lists. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forest of Hands and Teeth would be an AMAZING movie! I finally started reading Cinder and I see what all the fuss about it is, it's wonderful and I already want a movie! Gone would make a great tv show. I'm hoping to read Angelfall and Sanctum soon. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know I'd love to see Angelfall as a movie. I'm sure Cinder would work too - I've seen that on a lot of people's lists this week!

    ReplyDelete