Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cover vs. Cover: Mercy by Rebecca Lim

This week's pick is...

Mercy (Mercy, #1) VS. Mercy (Mercy, #1) VS.  Mercy (Mercy, #1)
Hardcover            Paperback                 UK
Out of all of these, the UK cover makes the least amount of sense. Yeah, it's pretty, but what is she wearing? Is she underwater? The hardcover hints at the fact that the main character is a fallen angel, something never actually mentioned in the book, so that's very helpful. The paperback doesn't give much, but I really like the yellow, the overlay over the font (hard to see on screen), and the haunted quality to it. Still don't like this book, but I do really like that cover.
 Final Verdict: Paperback
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. I agree with you on paperback - the color and font style make me want to pick it up much more than the other two.

    ReplyDelete