Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (January 17th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Okay! Another week has gone by! I mentioned my dog (who injured her leg) for the last few weeks. She's gone in for surgery and she now has to wear a cast for two weeks. She actually much happier now, as long as we don't make her wear the cone of shame (which is supposed to prevent her from chewing on her cast, but she hasn't ever done that).

Also, last week I mentioned a resolution of mine to write a review of every book I read this year and I've reviewed 16 books so far! I still have 4 I need to review, but I'll get to it!

In other news, I also start school again next week along with going back to work...

Anyway! Here's my week in books:

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Past Week




From the Libary

From the used book store


I've read all of these before buying them, but I really like having my own copy!

For Review


Borrowing

From Lendle


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)



NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.




Some without covers:
Can't Kiss, Won't Tell by Sandy Hall
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters


I also have a giveaway running, so check that out!


Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

3 comments :

  1. I'm glad you're dog is happier now! It's sad to see animals hurting. :(

    Ooh, good decision in adding Falling into Place and The Conspiracy of Us to your TBR list. Both are REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never ceases to amaze me how many books you accumulate every week. XD But that's definitely a good thing! You'll have to let me know how Frostfire is. It looks interesting, but I wasn't a big fan of Wake.

    Congrats on the pile of books and happy reading!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hall!! Tiny Pretty Things sounds really good ;D I can't wait to read Conspiracy of Us, I hear it's a fun read. Whoa you read a lot within the past week! can't wait to read your thoughts on Dove Arising.

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete