Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cover vs. Cover: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

This week's pick is...

Obsidian (Lux, #1)VS.  Beginnings: Obsidian & Onyx (Lux, #1-2)
Original                     Redesign
This is so hard, because I do not like either, but I have to go with the original. I really do not like the new cover. Katy looks naked, the blue reminds me of swimming for some reason, and Katy's skin is really washed-out (though, not as bad as the next one).
Final Verdict: Original
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. Original! While I don't really like that design either it's definitely better. My biggest problem with Beginnings is that it's two books in one and it'd be particularly impossible to take it with me anywhere because of the size plus I'm sure it'd be hard not to bend the pages.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete