Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Oddly enough, I only have 10 books on my Christmas list!

1. This Shattered World
This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
I LOVED These Broken Stars and, while this is a companion book and not a continuation, I still need to read it!

2.Zodiac
Zodiac (Zodiac, #1)
I am in a deep need for this book! Outerspace and the zodiac signs? Yes, I need this.

3.Gathering Darkness
Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms, #3)
This is becoming one of my favorite fantasy series! So, I would be really happy to read this book!

4.Eternal
Eternal (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #2)
This is pretty much like I've been saying for a few of the others.
Awesome series. Need.

5.Magnolia
Magnolia
I've been hearing SO MUCH about this book! And a hate-to-love romance? YES PLEASE!

6.Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1)
MORGAN MATSON!

7.The Hunt
The Hunt (Project Paper Doll, #2)
I read the first book awhile ago and I would really like to continue the series!
Sadly, it's not at my library.

8.The Lovely and the Lost
The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)
Same situation as The Hunt.

9.The Holders
The Holders (Holders, #1)
Yeah, I had to add a Strange Chemistry book. For those who don't know, ever since Strange Chemistry disappeared, I've had a need to read all of their titles.

10.Collide
Collide (The Taking, #3)
I actually had to take this one off my list, because, apparently, IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN EBOOK FORMAT!! GAHHHHH!!! This ticks me off so much! I have the other two books sitting on my shelf and this one cannot join it!
EDIT: Now I'm not even sure when this book is coming out. It was supposed to come out earlier this month, but Goodreads now says January and other sites say February...

Anyway, what books top your Christmas list?

9 comments :

  1. I wouldn't mind if Santa brought me Zodiac either. I'm so excited to read it! Plus, it has such a really cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeepp!!! I want everything here. Especially Zodia & Kristi Cook's. Great list! :D

    My Top 10^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a copy of This Shattered World for my shelves! I read it already as an eARC and I loved it. I know I'm going to reread it, too. I'm reading Zodiac right now and I like it so far. Great list, heres mine

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend is such a good book! Hopefully Santa leaves you some goodies under the tree this year! Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! Pretty much all of these are on my list! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete