Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (December 6th 2014)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

So, I did not have a Stacking the Shelves post last week. I was very busy last weekend with Thanksgiving (we had Thanksgiving lunch on Saturday). I also haven't been on the blog very much lately as this semester is almost to an end! December 11th is my last day! But finals are next week, so I've been scrambling to get all of my work done (teachers like to get all the big ticket projects and essays at the very end).
I'll definitely be back on the blog more after finals are over. Then it will be a very long, and mch needed winter break!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the TWO Weeks







Yeah, that is a lot, but a lot of these books are pretty short.
Also, Awakening is a DNF read. I tried, but the story is too overdone, the romance cliche, and I just wasn't enjoying it.

Books I Bought
Ebooks Bought:


Ebook Freebies:




For Review

Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)
Short & Simple


NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.





And I finished my challenge this week!

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jessica (Goldenfurpro) has
completed her goal of reading 350 books in 2014!
hide


Also, check out these giveaways!








Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

4 comments :

  1. Dang, you're on a roll!!! 13 in the last 2 weeks! That's the amount of books I read in November!! Congrats on finishing your Goodreads challenge! :D

    Hope you enjoy the books that you got!! :)

    Great Post!
    ~Fari 0:)
    A Recent Blog Post: Does the Guilt Crush You? @ My Little Corner For Books (Warning: Involves chihuahuas, awesomeness/weirdness depending on how you look at it and guilty confessions about DNF-ing books! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Blue is for Nightmares, Ash, Leaving Paradise and Other. The Cupcake Queen and Coffeehouse Angel were really cute. Enjoy your new books. I can't wait to see how much you read in your next StS post!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooooooooo congrats on winning your goodreads challenge! :D I still haven't read The Selection series yet, will have to get to it, considering the new series soon. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, girl! Way to go on the book haul! It was my birthday this past week, so I got a few more books than usual, about five. I'm looking forward to getting PLENTY more for Christmas. Now to just get to reading them all!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete