Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

There are so many sequels that I NEED IN MY HANDS NOW, but here are a few of them.

1. Of Dreams and Rust
Of Dreams and Rust (Of Metal and Wishes, #2)

2. Ensnared
Ensnared (Splintered, #3)

3. Winter
Winter (Lunar Chronicles, #4)

4. This Shattered World
This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)

5. Lion Heart
Lion Heart (Scarlet, #3)

6. Salt & Stone
Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)

7. The Last Ever After
Blank-133x176

8. Golden Son
Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, #2)

9. Oblivion
Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)

10. A Cold Legacy
A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter, #3)


What sequels do you really want to read?

4 comments :

  1. WINTER!!! I love that series, it's addicting!! The Madman's Daughter series looks good too... I want to read that one of these days :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see lots on your list whose predecessors I still need to read (I desperately need to catch up on the Lunar Chronicles!). Excellent picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Winter! So sad that we have to wait an entire year for it, though.

    TTT @ Krista’s Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if Oblivion is ever actually coming out. I think I'm going to go buy Of Metal and Wishes right now because so many people seem to want the sequel so bad. I think I need it. I also need to start The Madman's Daughter series. I'm excited for Ensnared, too. I read This Shattered World and I loved it! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete