Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

There are so many books coming out this winter that I want to read! These are only a few of them!


1. The Shadow Cabinet
The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3)
Release Date: February 10th 2015

2. The Last Time We Say Goodbye
The Last Time We Say Goodbye
Release Date: February 10th 2015


3. Ensnared
Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
Release Date: January 6th 2015


4. This Shattered World
This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
Release Date: December 23rd 2014


5. Salt & Stone
Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)
Release Date: February 25th 2015


6. Collide
Collide (The Taking, #3)
Release Date: December 2nd 2014

7. Gathering Darkness
Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms, #3)
Release Date: December 9th 2014

8. Dearest
Dearest (Woodcutter Sisters, #3)
Release Date: February 3rd 2015

9. Invaded
Invaded (Alienated, #2)
Release Date: February 3rd 2015


10. Golden Son
Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, #2)
Release Date: January 6th 2015

What books do you want to read this winter?

3 comments :

  1. You have a lot of great sequels on your list. Unfortunately, I haven't read any of the first books in the series. Except for the Splintered series, which I loved.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shadow Cabinet is on my TBR radar, too. I'm putting it off for the moment because I don't think I want this trilogy to end! Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved This Shattered World! The only reason it wasn't on my list is because I read it already. Otherwise it totally would have been. I'll read Ensnared in the second half of winter. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete