Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

This week's pick is...

This Song Will Save Your LifeVS.  This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales REDESIGN
Original                      Redesign
This is so hard! I love both of these covers and both covers match the book perfectly! I love the title treatment on the first cover and I love the retro look in the second. It's hard, but I'll have to go with the original, just because there's too much black background on the second cover, but I would definitely buy a copy of either of these!
Final Verdict: Original
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

2 comments :

  1. When I first saw the original cover of this book, I didn't like the weird face. I actually really like the redesign. Awesome post!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete