Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: The Hollow by Jessica Verday

This week's pick is...

The Hollow (The Hollow, #1)VS.  The Hollow (The Hollow, #1)
Hardcover                      Paperback
I've never really been a fan of the Hardcover. It always creeped me out and looking at it again, I'm still not a fan. Although, now I notice the fact that her skin is wet and the way it's cut off, it looks like she's naked (except the necklace). Add the weird sparkles and the fact that the hand looks detached (again, because of the way it's cut off) and I just feel like there's too many weird things going on here. The Paperback is just a floating necklace, but I think it's a very pretty cover. I love how simple it is, the dark colors, and the textured background.

Final Verdict: Paperback
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. I have to agree with you here. The paperback version looks a little more mature and just... less like it was self-published. =/

    By the way, I've tagged you in the Christmas Carol Book Tag! Here's the info: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/11/the-christmas-carol-book-tag-so-after.html

    ReplyDelete