Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...




Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.


Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
Release Date: January 27th 2015    Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble





Why am I waiting?
At first, I was not sold on this. I'm not one who usually goes for in-between books and I was pretty upset that THIS was coming out instead of Winter (the release date is now set for November 2015!!!! Are you frexing kidding me?!?!). But now, I need another Lunar book. Heck, I just need Marissa's genius in general! And I will be happy to read this book! (And it also includes "full-color art"!)

What book are you waiting for this week?

3 comments :

  1. I haven't read the Lunar Chronicles, but heard they are awesome, so I put them on my list. =) I love all these new angles on fairy tales. I just got hooked on the TV series Once Upon a Time...
    Anyhoot, I hope you'll enjoy this! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even read Cinder yet, haha. I do have it though, just have to get the others. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lunar Chronicles series. I can't wait for the new one it's on my must buy list. Thanks so much for teasing me so far away. Have a great week My Wow

    ReplyDelete