Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (October 18th 2014)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week




Checked Out From Library


Books I Bought
Physical Copies:
From Barnes & Noble

From the Used Bookstore



Ebook Copies:
Freebies



For Review

Thanks to Netgalley and 47North!


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)




NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.

I love Kate's books, so I had to add this to my TBR pile!
In fact, I'm currently running a giveaway for one of her books!



Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

10 comments :

  1. I hope you like We Were Liars!

    By the way, I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!

    http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only read Wither, but I own both Fever and Sever that I've been meaning to read. The rest of your books look great, too! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Sever a little while ago. I need to read Between Shades of Gray and Sinner still. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Between Shades of Gray and Sinner are such great books!

      Delete
  4. Oh, my...goodness! I didn't even know about This Night So Dark! I already read This Shattered World and it was wonderful, but I'm so excited to read the story that connects the books! Thank you! Great haul, by the way. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just discovered it and I was so happy! And i'm jealous that you already read This Shattered World!

      Delete
  5. Looking at your books I feel how my TBR pile is growing. Not that I'm complaining but... when I'm gonna read them all I dunno. Happy reading! :)

    My STS:http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/10/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same happens with me! I swear I add more books to my TBR list than I can possibly read!

      Delete