Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: The Treatment by Suzanne Young

This week's pick is...

The Treatment (The Program, #2)VS.  The Treatment (The Program, #2)
Hardcover                   Paperback
I am all for the new paperback cover! I was never a fan of the hardcover. I don't particularly like the colorless picture or the overlay, but I really don't like that it looks nothing like the first book! They, thankfully, fixed that! The paperback cover matches the first book perfectly. But I have to wait until March 2015 to get this edition.
Final Verdict: Paperback
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. I'm not a big fan of the hardcover either. I really like how well the paperback matches the first book and the cover of the novella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Hardcover copy of The Treatment. The Paperback copy seems so ... idk the word... weird!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete