Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston

This week's pick is...

Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1) VS.  Frozen: Heart of Dread, Book One
Original                      Redesign
To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of either of these. The original is kind of weird, because I have no idea what that has to do with the book. And the redesign looks like almost every other fantasy in existence (floating objects are necessary for fantasies). So, I'm really torn about this one, but I'll go with the redesign because there actually are dragons in the book.

Final Verdict: Redesign
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. Of the two options I definitely prefer the redesign. It's much more eye catching and I think I would be more apt to pick it up knowing nothing about it. It's currently on my tbr list - when I first saw the original cover all I could think about was the sinking of the Titanic... was that just me? :)

    ReplyDelete