Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday:Top Ten Underrated Books/Series

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

The covers are linked to Goodreads!

Guards of the Shadowlands

I see this book series all the time around the blog world, but this is a very unknown series to those who don't go onto blogs. Which is such a shame.

Saving Mars

I've had my ups and downs with this series, but I finished the last book recently and am very happy with it! Really great sci-fi series!

Poison

I used to hear about this book all the time when it came out, but now I never hear anything! What happened? This is such a great book!

The False Prince

This is actually very popular, according to Goodreads, but I NEVER hear about it! I never see it on blogs or see people talking about it on Goodreads! This seems to be a book that's popular outside the internet!

The Catastrophic History of You and Me

This is also a book that had lots of fame when it came out, then disappeared. But it's such a beautiful book and deserves to have that fame again.

What Kills Me

One of the few vampire series I have actually enjoyed reading! But because it's indie, it doesn't get very much recognition.

An Unfortunate Fairy Tale
Another great indie series! This is a really imaginative series!

The Dark Light
The cover and synopsis probably scare people away. This is not a generic paranormal book, it is far from it, even though the cover screams it. THERE IS NO LOVE TRIANGLE!!!! Apparently, the synopsis says this, but I don't know where that came from because there is definitely no love triangle! This is actually a really good book!

The Hoodoo Apprentice
This is a neat little series. It has a middle grade vibe, but it's still pretty entertaining.

Terra
Really good book, but there's n news for the sequel yet so...

What books/authors do you think need more fame?

No comments :

Post a Comment