Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top FOURTEEN Books For Those Whom Need a Change of Opinion

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.


The actual topic for this week is "Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read *insert genre here*" , but not only am I horrible at picking just one genre, I also want to recommend ALL THE BOOKS when it comes to practically any genre, so I'm basing mine on common opinions.

P.S. The covers are linked to Goodreads!

FOR THOSE WHOM THINK YA PARANORMAL IS FULL OF WHINY TEENAGE GIRLS AND LOVE TRIANGLES




FOR THOSE WHOM THINK INDIE IS ANOTHER NAME FOR BAD WRITING



FOR THOSE WHOM THINK THAT EVERY DYSTOPIAN IS THE SAME DYSTOPIAN




FOR THOSE WHOM THINK YA NEVER HAS TEENAGERS FACING "REAL PROBLEMS"


Yeah, I went over ten a teensy bit and, to be honest, I really wanted to add more.
But these are all my answers whenever someone has one of these over-generalized opinions.


3 comments :

  1. Excellent list! I've read a few of your recs here but will have to add more of them to my to read now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice List! I have Anna Dressed in Blood on mine too :)
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/08/top-ten-books-for-people-who-have-never.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your headings are awesome! Love so many of these ah Cinder those books are so good. And I've got Faking Normal on my stack to read next.

    ReplyDelete