Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (July 5th 2014)

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Since I went on vacation last Thursday, this post actually includes part of last week because of that.

P.S. Click on the book cover to go to the book's Goodreads page!


Books I've Read in the Last Week

Had a bit of a re-read party with the Grisha series!

From the Library


From the Used Bookstore
Last time I went to Texas, I discovered Half Price Books. So, I went to Texas again last weekend and basically went to every Half Price bookstore I could. I went to at least 7...
I admit, I went a bit overboard.



Freebies


Book Won!

Books I Borrowed
Thanks to Booklending

What books did you haul in?

6 comments :

  1. My Life Next Door is SO good! I really want to read Amy & Roger too. Enjoy all those books!

    Jen
    http://fefferbooks.com/stacking-the-shelves-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read both of them! XD
      But I loved them so much that I needed to buy them!
      And you need to read Amy & Roger! Especially for the summertime!

      Delete
  2. New follower via GFC :)

    You got some good titles! Here's my STS.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing collection of books this week! Enjoy them all. :)

    Stacking the Shelves #39

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection. You read a lot last week! I need a read week like that to start to catch up on my books. Looks like you had fun at the bookstores. Hope you enjoy these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete