Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag (A.K.A. Summertime Reads)

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

To me, practically any kind of book (paranormal, dystopian, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.) can be a beach read, as long as it's a good book. But, since if I were to pick books out of any genre, I would go WAY over ten!
So, here are some great Summertime Reads!
Some of these might not necessarily take place during the summer, but put you in a feel-good mood!


*IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

Second Chance Summer

My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)

How My Summer Went Up in Flames

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

The Distance Between Us

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

Ask Again Later

Just Listen

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Honorable Mentions: 
I also want to mention some books that I HAVE NOT READ but look like great summer reads!
*Click on the covers for the Goodreads page*
               

What books do you consider good for the summertime?

3 comments :

  1. Ask Again Later is such a great choice. I have seen so many great things about The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and really need to get it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about Second Chance Summer as well as Morgan Matson's other novels, though I have yet to read them! I'm hoping to read them all this summer. Just Listen is such a good read!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Just Listen (one of my favorite Dessen books), Anna and the French Kiss, and The Summer I Turned Pretty! All such awesome books, and I love your list in general! :D

    My TTT:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-19-beach-bag-reads.html

    ReplyDelete