Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (June 28th 2014)

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

I'm leaving (left?) for Texas on Thursday, so this post isn't entirely updating, but it does show the books I've read/got from Sunday to Thursday.
P.S. Click on the book cover to go to the book's Goodreads page!

Books I've Read in the Last Week



Freebies

For Review

Thanks to First to Read!

Book Won!

Thanks to Ensconced in Lit!


Thanks to Free Book Friday!

Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)

Not a very eventful week for me, but...
What books did you haul in?

13 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed My Last Kiss! I hope you like it and the others.

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you won The Taking! Fabulous! I want to try that one someday. ;) And aaaall the failing for Ally Carter. :)
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read My Last Kiss. It looks brilliant. I hope you enjoy your books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last Kiss looks amazing!!

    Maura @ Yaaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiendish has a great cover. There has a cover that draws me in. Great haul. Congrats on your win.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Ghost House has been on my list for a while. I'm going to read your review! Happy reading!

    Our StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like the cover of My Last Kiss. Interesting! I hope you enjoy your new books, and that your trip to Texas goes well.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! Hope you enjoy all of these :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul, love the covers on them all ^_^ Oh and congrats on your winnings :)

    My few additions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is a lot. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The School of Good and Evil was lots of fun! And Fiendish has an amazing cover. Happy reading!

    My STS: http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you lucky girl winning them freebies! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so excited to read The Taking! I loved Derting's Body Finder series.

    ReplyDelete