Friday, June 6, 2014

Cover Lust: Breathe by Sarah Crossan


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Breathe (Breathe, #1)The world has no air.
 Ever since the Switch, when the oxygen levels plummeted and most of humanity died, the survivors have been protected in a glass dome full of manufactured air. If you want to live, you pay to breathe. But what if you can't pay? And what if you think everything could be different? Alina's a revolutionary who believes the Resistance can save the environment, can break free, and she's on her first mission. Quinn's a Premium who's never had to worry about having enough air. His best friend, Bea, is an Auxiliary who's never worried about anything but having enough air. When all three cross paths and walk into the Outlands with two days' worth of oxygen in their tanks, everything they believe will be shattered.





 Why did I pick this cover? 

One of my favorite aspects of this cover is the cracked surface on the earth. I have no idea why I love it so much, it's just cracks in the ground, but for some reason I love the effect. Another thing I like about this cover is the fact that it's purple, which is one of my favorite colors when it comes to book covers (again, I have no idea why I like purple covers).


What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment