Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.
This is such a hard one for me, since I find SO MANY book covers as beautiful!
But here are ten of my favorite book covers:
*IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Elite (The Selection, #2)The One (The Selection, #3)  
I know, I'm guilty of liking books with pretty dresses on them.

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
I LOVE all of the covers in this series, but thi sone is my favorite! 
(probably because it's spring on the cover and that's my favorite season)

Splintered (Splintered, #1)
The girl looks a bit creepy, but I love all the leaves,bugs, flowers, and whatnot.

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
I love this series, I love the covers.
'Nuff said.

Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
SPACE! Sorry, to me, outer space is beautiful!

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)
I love how dark this cover is! And the typography is beautiful!

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
I love the colors of this cover, and the butterfly, let's not forget about that.

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
I know it's not out yet, but I love the whole seasons thing going on in the circle!

9.One
One (One Universe, #1)
I haven't read this book, but I love this cover!

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
I admit it, one of the big reasons as to why I love this cover is the fact that I really really want to read this book.


There's a whole bunch of other covers that I love, but  I couldn't list them all!
Anyway, what book covers did you list?

4 comments :

  1. Absolutely YES to all of these!!! I LOVE Splintered/Unhinged. They're on my list too! And I sooo wanted to squeeze The Selection covers on, but I just ran out of room. ;) I'm definitely in love with the Jodi Meadows series too. Gah, I need to read that just based on cover love alone!
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splintered is on my list too :) Great choices!

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splintered would look great framed -and it totally looks like it could be a movie poster too. Very colorful... great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your covers! Great choice :)
    http://crushingcinders.com/?p=723

    ReplyDelete