Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #32

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

I'll be at RT (book convention) this weekend (actually, I'm probably already there by the time you're reading this) and I'm really excited! I leave (left?) on Friday so this post is not entirely up to date, but it's close!

P.S. Click on the book cover to go to the book's Goodreads page!

Books I've Read in the Last Week
              
     


From the Library

Books Bought
Physical copies:
From the used bookstore
I've read both of these, but they were only about $5 (together) so...

Ebook copies:
Bought
They were both only a dollar so why not?!
Freebies!


Books Signing!
Yes, there was an actual book signing in my town! And it was an author I actually have read books from!
Sorry, but that is very rare for me!
Who was the author?
Marissa Meyer
I already owned the books, but I did get them signed! (as shown above)
I also got a picture taken with the author but it looks really awkward (and I do not have the photo).
But it was really awesome!

Books Won!

So, kinda of a small haul this week, but next week's should be HUGE! (I hope!)

What books did you haul in?

4 comments :

  1. OMG - signed Marissa Meyer books!!! AWESOME!
    Happy reading and have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers on your post this week. The signed Marissa Meyer books look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorothy Must Die (I'm reading it right now) and have to admit, it's not what I thought it would be, it was a struggle through the first quarter but it got better, and is quite good now. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete