Monday, November 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels (and Other Such Continuations) I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Finally! A post that I don't just draw a blank!
I have a TON of books that I am getting impatient for!
(I'm not including books that are coming out this month)
*in no certain order*

1. Cress
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Release Date: February 4th 2013

Split Second (Pivot Point #2)
Release Date: February 11th 2014

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
Release Date: January 28th 2014

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Release Date: February 4th 2014

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
Release Date: June 3rd 2014

Infinite (Newsoul, #3)
Release Date: January 28th 2014

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
Release Date: May 13th 2014

Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)
Release Date: January 28th 2014

Evertrue (Everneath, #3)
Release Date: January 21st 2014

10. Unhinged
Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
Release Date: January 7th 2014





I'm, apparently, mainly looking forward to January...

So, what books do you really want to get your hands on?



2 comments :

  1. Cress, Ruin and Rising, Evertrue, and Unhinged are must needs for me. I requested an ARC of Unhinged from Amulet, but sadly, they were out. And Netgalley was being mean and wouldn't accept me. I've never read the Pivot Point, Under the Never Sky, or the Madman's Daughter series, but they're on my TBR list. I didn't really enjoy Shatter Me, which is strange, since everyone seems to love it, so I probably won't read the next books.Ignite and the Isla series look really good.

    I can't wait for Champion, by Marie Lu, Burned, by Karen Moning, and a lot of other books. Great choices!

    -Alisa @ The Reading Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh I'm embarrassed, there are sooooo many series on here that I have been dying to read but still haven't started yet. Cinder and Splintered I now have, so hopefully will be able to start those soon. But also really need to start Shatter Me and Pivot Point as they look really great!

    Great list. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete