Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cover vs. Cover: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


I've been seeing this every so often on blogs and decided to do one of my own!
Basically, I take two different covers of the same book (whether they be from different countries or just cover changes) and  pick which is is the best!
For my first pick I am doing...
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)       VS.    Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Original                                                           Redesign

The first one is an okay cover, but the annoying thing about it is that it's just a girl in a runway dress.
Sure, the background and the title art make you of shattered glass (which is somewhat relevant to the book) but the dress just doesn't work...
The redesign is obviously beautiful! While an eyeball doesn't really have anything to do with the book, it is still an amazing cover!

Final Verdict: REDESIGN


No comments :

Post a Comment