Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #19

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week (or weeks in my case).

I was busy last weekend (again) so instead of my usual two weeks of books, this is three weeks worth!

P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.



Books I've Read in the Last THREE WEEKS!
A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3)    Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2)    The Host (The Host, #1)    The Departed (MacKinnon Curse, #3)

Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)    Apollyon (Covenant, #4)    City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)     Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3)

In the After (In the After #1)    The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2)   Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)    Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)

Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2)    The Shadow Society    Insignia (Insignia, #1)   Vortex (Insignia, #2)

The Other Life (The Other Life, #1)    Salvation (Guardian Angel, #3)    Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)    Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)

Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)    So Close to You (So Close to You, #1)    Starling (Starling, #1)    Torn (Torn Trilogy, #1)

The Mind Games (Mind Readers, #3)


Checked Out From The Library!
Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)    Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)   The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)    Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)

Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #2)    Infinityglass (Hourglass, #3)    Eleanor & Park    UnWholly (Unwind, #2)

Some Quiet Place (Some Quiet Place, #1)



Books Bought
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)    A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #2)    The Boyfriend App    Mars Burning (Saving Mars, #4)

Arclight (Arclight, #1)    Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)


I got most of these from my local used bookstore!

Books Borrowed
The Mind Games (Mind Readers, #3)



Thanks to Lendle & BookLending!



So, what books did you get/read?

2 comments :

  1. Oh my!! You have been busy, and you have so many more awesome books now!! I liked the Host, my sister leant it to me before I started blogging.. I want to read the Covenant series, and I have read 2 books by Bella Forrest, enjoying it so far!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! You read all of those books in 3 weeks! *book envy* WOW! I wish I could. LOL! Great haul!!!!

    ReplyDelete