Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013


Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

I've read over 100 books so far this year, which means that i'm defininetly going over ten with this list!
Instead of one list, it's now two. One for new books/series new to me and one for the continuations.
*In no certain order*

Books/ Series that are brand new to me!
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)

Splintered (Splintered, #1)

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Thirteen Reasons Why

The Program (The Program, #1)

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)

The Scorpio Races

The Catastrophic History of You and Me


Continuations of Series
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Boundless (Unearthly, #3)

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Prodigy (Legend, #2)

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)

Everbound (Everneath, #2)

Asunder (Newsoul, #2)

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)



So, what awesome books did you read?

2 comments :

  1. Great list! We have a few in common. :) I loved The Scorpio Races so much, even though I didn't think it'd be the kind of book I'd like at first. (I also really liked her newer book The Raven Boys)
    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I love The Lost Hero and Thirteen Reasons Why as well.

    ReplyDelete