Monday, June 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List


Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Finally! A Top Ten that I can do!
For this list I will only use books that either come out later this month, come out in July, or August!

*In no certain order*

The Distance Between Us
Release Date: July 2nd

Vortex (Insignia, #2)
Release Date: July 2nd

A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, #2)
Release Date: July 23rd

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
Release Date: August 27th

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)
Release Date: August 15th

Release Date: August 27th

 In the After
Release Date: June 25th

Belladonna (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #2)
Release Date: July 16th

Deception (Defiance, #2)
Release Date: August 27th

Hover (The Taking, #2)
Release Date: August 6th

Those are the books that i'm really looking forward to this summer!
What about you?

8 comments :

  1. Great top ten! Crown of Midnight is on my TBR list too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Distance Between Us and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is also on my list!
    I also can't wait until Deception is released too! (:
    Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Distance Between Us and Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. I can't wait to read these. What a great list!
    My TTT
    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Distance Btw Us and The Devil made my list, too. I still need to read Defiance, but I've heard great things. The cover for Deception is so pretty. I want that girl's hair. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got Insignia on my summer TBR list, I can't wait to read it! Also reeeeally looking forward to Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, and The Distance Between Us sounds really cute as well. Awesome list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read The Distance Between Us, although at this point it's half about the cover. The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea also sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Looks like everyone wants to read The Distance Between Us & The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the After looks really good. Cool list! Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my post from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete