Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday-Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for basically listing the top ten for everything bookish.


Since my Unknown blog seems to be abandoned, i'm filling it up!

This is one way! (This meme seems fun AND it fills up my blog!)
So here's my Top Ten (in no order):














These aren't really HIGH on my TBR list but I seem to hear a lot of people talking about them...
To tell the truth, it was hard discovering books to put on this list.
I've read MOST of the popular books and most of my TBR list is made up of "next-in-the-series-books"

Any books that I should put on the top of my TBR Pile?

2 comments :

  1. I forgot I've been wanting to read Holly Black's White Cat! Loved her Tithe books.

    Ashes was pretty good, though the second half was definitely stronger than the first.

    If you haven't read Daughter Of Smoke And Bone by Laini Taylor, check it out. Like, now. I've been telling everyone I know about that book's awesomeness.

    Great list! And your blog is so cool, that header is wicked. I'm a new follower. I'd love it if you could check my blog out some time! Just click my name, it'll take you there. :)

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so much about White Cat which is why it ended up on the list, but for some odd reason I have never picked it up XD
      And I LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bone!!!!

      Delete