Friday, December 7, 2012

What Happens When I Get Bored #2

I always seem to finish my art projects early in art class.
The problem with this is that my teacher wants me to do something art related while waiting for the next project.
MEANING: I CANNOT READ A BOOK!!!
So I generally have to start my own "independent project" but sometimes i'm too lazy to start my own project so I just doodle.
Yesterday was one of those days...
I decided to conduct an experiment!
I wanted to see if I could create value using only sharpies.
Here's what I turned up with:
Yes, that is drawn in a student planner/agenda thing... but I didn't want to waste paper, okay!
It's supposed to be a hat with a rainbow coming out of it... (I know, i'm not very creative)

Anyway!
That's what happens when I get bored!
Have a great day! :)

2 comments :