Monday, December 17, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #4

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).

WOW! It's been another 2 weeks already?!  In all honesty, I am shocked! Those weeks went by fast!
So... let's get onto the books!
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.




Books I've Read The Last Two Weeks!








Looks like I had a Hush Hush re-read party!
Which is just a fancy way of saying "I forgot everything that happened in the series so I had to re-read the whole frexing series before reading the 4th book!"
Let me just say this: NORA IS AN IDIOT!!
There! I said it!
Checked Out From The Library!






BOOKS I WON!!!!
Yes, I got some more books! So be prepared to see some crappy photos! (I don't have the best camera...)


Got this book thanks to YABooksCentral!

 Got this book thanks to Kari's Crowded Bookshelf!

AND IT'S SIGNED!!!
Just need to say that I read this book recently and I LOVED IT!!!!
IT GOT FIVE FREXING FUZZBALLS!!!! (And that's as high as you can go!)
So now i'm wondering how I can get a copy of the next book...
Which will be difficult since it's not out yet....


So that's my haul!
What books did you guys get?

No comments :

Post a Comment